Injector Sizing, realistic goals, etc

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 22:57:43 GMT 1999

Hi Aaron,
yep, the 7749 has been so picked apart, that pratically
every byte in the chip is accounted for.  I forget the reason,
but I read somewhere that it won't go to 7,000 rpm..  I think
6,750 or there abouts was the limit.. Anyone know about this?
Anyway, the PromGrammer software (big, slow, Java thing)
for the Syclone Typhoon V^ works for the turbo sunbird chip too..
Offsets are the same...
MV