hacks

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 28 15:43:08 GMT 1999

At 09:44 AM 10/28/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Any body have a disassembly for 165ecm in 89 camaro or similar?  Have one
>from 86 vette off ecmguy's page, but bits do not seem to match up.  Ie
>manual trans bin, bit 2=0,   should be 1... wondering if addressees of some
>of the stuff on vette is a little different than the f-bodies.

Mike,
Saw this mornings post about bits but didn't get a chance to reply...
you had most of it correct, but you had the bit order backwards...
01101101=$6D hex.
Bit 8 is the leftmost (0) and bit 1 is the right most (1) (or bits 7 and 0
depending on how you number them).

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!