Low temp thermostat

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Thu Oct 28 16:01:05 GMT 1999

I didn't run into them the next day....  Strathroy is a small town. One of
the four involved opened his mouth at the high school.  My youngest sister
is still there as well as my fiancé's  two siblings.  When I found out who
was involved, I went over to there house to have a chat with 2 of them.  One
of the 2 is the person that works here :-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)