IAT placement

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Oct 29 01:48:26 GMT 1999

Bob,

Locations vary by manufacturers--GM puts some in the airbox, Cadillac has
"some" in the intake near the cyl head, Ford has their IAT in the
plenum...there is 3 examples of varying locations that are going to vary
immensely in "actual temp" of the air charge. Guess it boils down to
thermistor values and how they react to air vs. written code...I've never
really checked out the differing values in relation to location...

Lyndon