IAT placement

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Oct 29 12:26:32 GMT 1999

Lets say that as long as all other sensors were not affected by what
the POT was doing to the ECM voltage references to the other sensors,
then its the truth. I say that cause once I had an unprogrammed input
pot change affect outputs because the pot was draining the other
sensors reference voltages. of coarse your bench doesnt have my
bench's design flaws ;-) My check into the 727 (aka wetherproof
730) was code based only, not bench.

>    On the AUJP cal for the 730 tisting the IAT Pot always got a
change in
> injector duration, all other things the same.  So in this calc., I can state
> it as the truth.  .
> Grumpy

~~~
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp