was beating horses..now maf flow

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 29 18:18:32 GMT 1999

Stock cals turn the fuel down up on top.
Got a diacom, record a run and watch lv8, grams/sec..
Once ya hit 255 (I think) sign off time for the MAF
The Holden's use a MAP, 165 (also rates as lowcode) get a copy of asbx off
of the FTP..
Grumpy

 I'm wondering if I'm starting to out flow my MAF. Speaking of the