mystery motor

SPECTRO COATING CORP. spectro at ma.ultranet.com
Fri Oct 29 22:01:59 GMT 1999

> "You are exactly correct, this is the engine pontiac hired Jack Braham
(sp)
>      to build for Pontiac for either 5.o liter Trans Am racing or the
Braham

Thank you for confirming that  - after i posted it i started 2nd guessing my
comment.

Just for the record its' spelled "Brabham"

> SPFP
>      firebirds, the rumor is that only 3 were built. The core plugs and
trans
>      flange are like a Pontiac Block. A Photo appears in Mike Lamm's
Firebird
>      book with a little info. This is an extremely rare engine and Pontiac
corp.
>      would probably be interested for the company museum."
>

> I heard that It could be Jack brahams motor.  How much more info do you
have on
> this motor?  What about books with pictures of this motor?  Where is the
pontiac
> museum located?  phone #?  Any performance numbers on the motor?  HP?
RPM?
> Thank you very much..

Didn't Car Craft (if not them, then somebody did) do an article on it a few
years back - seems someone dug one out of a broom closet somewhere. The
words Michigan and Vo-Tech School seem to come to mind but i'm probably
mistaken.

I'm rapidly running out of memory here  - anyone?

Take Care - Jason