Hot Rod Article

digi digi at saturn.terahertz.net
Sat Oct 30 15:47:43 GMT 1999

Depends on the motor, they can be almost silent. Depends on the load its
connected to, the bearings, cooling system, rpm, etc.

Of course, you can purposly make it make lots of noise :)

I saw a electric car at some show and it was basically silent, aside from
the transmission, that made the most noise excluding the tires.

I beleive that theyre going to go the DC route, easier to control at low
RPMs, plus the maintance issue.