TBI cam duration

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 31 03:56:26 GMT 1999

Whoaa, stop, look listen, think,
read the archives, your way behind in your homework, way behind.
Your about three days hard ride behind the info available.
NO A STOCK CHIP AIN'T CLOSE
The stock 305 injectors won't support 280 HP
Use a BBC TB and forget the Holley
Start reading, and leave your ego+ideas at the door.
Try Cross fire 747 programming 101 for openers
then tuning.doc, and tuning.txt  from the FTP
Grumpy
  BTW, I run mid 13's granny style with tbi