lt1 bin

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Sun Oct 31 04:24:54 GMT 1999

The two pieces of info that you found are the only two ones I have
gotten in the last several months.   I have been really busy working
on another project so have not yet had enough time to get back to this
project.   So except for the cags disable info, and the codes disable
info not much work as been done. recently.

			Roger