Diacom

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 31 18:07:57 GMT 1999

Diacom is expensive, to get the Plus version you'll be looking at $450.
It takes a laptop to be car mobile.
It allows files to be saved that any other diacom owner on line can look at.
Farly fast updates, and just plan necessary IMHO for doing chips.  Being able
to sit down and read say at 80% TPS  85 K/PA, got 4 degrees of knock,  that
tells ya bout where to go, and what to do to cure the problem.
Shows commanded AFR in some appications.
c/o loop
is learn on
O2 voltage
eng temp
iat temp
Injector pulse width
(MAF)  LV8 + grams/sec.
EGR
More than that, but that's just off the top of my head

www.rynda.com??.

Course a for sure immediate answer is in the archives,
Grumpy