'747 Mph limiter (CSH Humor)

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 31 20:01:38 GMT 1999

In the not so distant future, you or anyone else wants to verify, a code
patch, just holler.  I do have an ecm test bench.  So far 730/749/730,
but with signal generator 165/148 soon.
Grumpy
  Doc was hospitalized early this am..  Nothing too serious but an ER
attended to him.  He'd decisded to have a fling here in Madison, but had to
hitch hike, Texan picked him up, and the last thing he remembers was the guy
saying "Hold my beer, and watch this".