'747 Mph limiter (ecm bench notes)

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 31 22:43:46 GMT 1999

If you do make it permanent, and neat.  Think long term.
While the 747 might be your preference now lwave lots of room for wiring up
a second series, ie us ganged pots for IAT CTS TPS etc.  That way you son;t
have to worry about shared grounds, like a 730 has 2 5v sources, and two
grounds for sensors.  Even if common inside ecm the trace loading is right
when it's wired right.
Grumpy