24 pin prom carriers for sale

Mikepoore at aol.com Mikepoore at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 18:29:05 GMT 1999

I am trying to find out if anyone on the list is interested in 24 pin prom
carriers for the GM ecm. The cost would be 10 for $10 and that would include
postage inside the U.S.

I don't know all the applications inwhich the carriers will work. I do know
they work for the 1226870. I am assuming that the carriers will work on any
GM ecm using a 24 pin prom. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I found a source for them, but the minimum is 250 and I wanted about 20 of
them. I believe it takes about 5-7 weeks for delivery.

Email me privately if you are interested: MPoore10 at aol.com

Mike Poore