ascu0024

Brent Obermiller ober_b at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 03:32:03 GMT 1999

Hey, I tried it (the "fixed" one) and it still didn't work (flasher
syndrome).  It didn't surprised me as the bin was identical to the one I
"fixed" according to hex workshop.  Has anyone had any luck w/ it?

I moved on to the anlw5469 w/ much improved results.  After 5 minutes of
driving it lit the SES, and revealed a 32 (EGR test failed).  Which I get
with stock Roadmaster ECM on long trips, (usually right after the first fuel
stop i.e. 350 miles).  Anyway, I disabled error 32 and very pleased with the
drivability. Any dangers in doing this?

-Brent