MAF

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Mon Sep 6 21:28:36 GMT 1999

Hi all,
        I recently got the 99 MAF transfer function(goes all the way to 453
grms per sec) and am interested in making a device so this can be used to
replace smaller MAF's...and in an app that requires additional fuel I am
going to use an additional box that will clamp the voltage(or frequency) of
the stock MAF so as not to screw up the factory cal and start to fire aux
injectors for the higher flow.....my question is: Do any of you guys
already have the transfer function for the 86- 89 chevs???? or
Porsche's....how accurate do you think I could get it on a flow
bench?????Thanks for the help.
-Carl Summers

mailto:intech at writeme.com
Click on the above link to respond privately.