new here with questions

Kevin Crain kevin at warpten.com
Wed Sep 8 16:52:04 GMT 1999

At 11:10 AM 9/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>
>I tried getting into your FTP site. No luck, the server must be busy.
>
>I am presently working on a PromEdit *.ECU file for my 87 TPI (MAF) IROC
>camaro. Do you have any of these files on your FTP site???
<snip>

Bruce-
Are you far enough along that it can be used to determine injector size on
an existing '87 bin?  I have a really bizarre-acting TPI setup, runs great
with 22lb injectors but won't idle worth a darn when I installed a set of
24# units.  Scantool showed IAC counts >100, way rich at open loop, etc.  I
have the EPROM desoldered, have dumped the bin to disk.

Thanks,
-Kevin