Northstar (was RX7 Questions)

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Wed Sep 8 19:20:39 GMT 1999

Ah memories...

In the early 80s I watched an scca event in a Boeing parking lot in
Kent, WA.  There was an rx3 there that I occasionally saw playing in
my shops parking lot.  Had a roll cage and stuff.  Anyway, that day there
were about three drivers of that car.  This VERY large guy could drive
the s%#$ out of it.  He would lift the rear wheel about 6-8" going into
a sharp corner.  Had better lap time than just about any other that day,
including a little open wheel car.