Northstar (was RX7 Questions)

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Sep 9 00:00:34 GMT 1999

Building, and doing the machining for a 500HP Rotary Turbo, is an art form.
After assembling a few that's a no brainer, but working out the otherdetails
will takw alot of time, or a good sized budget.
  Personally, after two hot rebuilds, I consider a rotary disposable.
Been some years, but haven't heard of any final cures, or material breakthrus
Grumpy