Fuel injector Constant

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Thu Sep 9 13:02:06 GMT 1999

That figure is for a set standard pressure.  the actual output of the
injector would depend on what the fuel pressure reg is set at at the
factory.  Don't quote me on this but I think the standard is 35psi, whereas
tpi in 87 is set at 39psi.  I'm running 24lbs/hr injectors on my 355TPI
@52psi and I have no problems with rich idle with the OEM chip.  When you
run at a higher fuel pressure, the fuel atomizes better  it's more "misty"
and performance is better.  do you have an adjustable fuel pressure reg.?  I
made mine, works good!