O2 Sensor

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Sep 11 15:20:56 GMT 1999

Unless running one per cylinder, I wouldn't see the need to do that.  Most
applications seem to average a min of 9", and several go to like 4'.  I'd
personally go farther, and use a heated one.  Mostly do to the fact there
ain't no temperature compensation, so why put it where it is most
restrictive.  Also, would rather use a good average reading, rather than
favoring one or two.
Grumpy