7747 Shift Points

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Sep 15 19:52:42 GMT 1999

Jeremy,
	How about telling us the application. I agree with other
discontinued. The 747 on a chevy v8 (305) should be paired
with a 700-R4 or a 200- 4R. The 747 does have TCC control
for these applications. If the TCC stays locked I would
assume the shift is hard, also damaging.

	I know that in the F-body the 4L60E was introduced in 1994
and used the 8051 PCM.

		Ken