7747 Shift Points

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 09:20:19 GMT 1999

What year truck are you talking about??????what is the braodcast code????
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 9/15/99 11:39:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     Re: 7747 Shift Points
 Date:  9/15/99 11:39:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  jgonyou at hotmail.com (Jeremy Gonyou)
 Sender:    owner-gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:    gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 >Hi,
 >     There are no shift points in the 747 chip unless your talking about
 >the
 >shift light on the manual trans cals.  The only point I think you can
 >control
 >is lockup torque convertor.  The 747 did not control the electronic
 >trans(4L60E or 4L80E) hth's
 >-Carl Summers

 Ok, guess I'm confused again.

 It is an electronic shift automatic.  What controls it if the ECM doesn't?
 Does it have its own control module?

 I swapped in a diffent prom into my friend's 305 pickup and it started
 shifting like it was on crack!

 Jeremy