7747 Shift Points

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Sep 18 18:50:43 GMT 1999

Jeremy,

I've put a bin, 747abhc.bin on incoming. This is from a '87 full size
van
with a 305 & T400 tranny. It was wired with the kick down relay
for the tranny.

Hope this helps. I don't remember if you were asking for a bin that
might work or just help in general.

Just looked at the wiring diagram, the kick down relay uses the same
ecm output as used for the tcc on other trannies. (A7, tan/blk). So,
using a bin for  a tcc will do strange things.

I'd look at the tcc control code and tables to change this.

BobR.