'89 Corvette injector firing

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Sep 20 14:47:34 GMT 1999

I believe Scott is wrong  they are right/left batch fire  Why else would
there be 2 drivers? If you say there is only one  well take another haul off
the ole' crack pipe.  I have had one driver in the ECM go for a crap  (used
the wrong injectors  (peak and hold I think)   And why is it not
possible???? anything is possible. ;-)
mike r