Operating temps

digi digi at saturn.terahertz.net
Fri Sep 24 05:47:41 GMT 1999

think of it in terms of both quanity and quality. rather than having lots
of quanity, how about minimize the quanity requirement by boosting its
quality.

by that i mean some supplmental air scrubber, or oxygen injection system,
or something else that'd concentrate what we need, oxygen.

anyone ever given this any thought?