Free aldl hacking software

Paul Blackmore paul_blackmore at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 03:57:54 GMT 1999

Just a quick pointer to some software that folks might find handy
when trying to hack out an aldl data stream.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/paul_blackmore/CProgramming.htm

probe.exe - is a command line driven program that lets you
            interactively send requests to the aldl and see the
            results.
getopt.dll - parses command line arguments for probe.exe.
synchcom.dll - provides synchronous serial coms for probe.exe.

Source code is also available. I'll be making mods to the software and
eventually building a fully configurable ALDL display program that can be
configured for any aldl data stream. So send in any
comments, pitfalls, warnings, wish lists etc...

Cheers and happy hacking.
Paul Blackmore