ECM

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Sep 27 22:10:20 GMT 1999

>   I'm hoping someone can help me.  I am looking for a GM ecm, #16197429.  I
> is for a '95 Eldorado with the Northstar.  I am having no luck finding one
> in the local yards, and am not quite ready to shell out $350-$400 the
> dealers want for it (with core).

Where are you?  I'm in CT as you can see below, but there are two
junkyards here that have some late model cars, and walls of ECMs.  I can
look for you on Saturday when I go pick up some parts I have sitting at
both of them.  No promises they have it, but I will look for ya.  Does
it cross reference to other ECMs, whereas you can plug your code into a
similar ECM?  If so, I can look for those too.  They had an 94 eldorado
last week with the northstar, however someone picked it clean already.
Real clean.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology