Operating temps

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Mon Sep 27 18:40:44 GMT 1999

Aaron,

No gruesome details---have never grenaded this engine.

Pretty much only runs WOT--and we stay in the ****** AFR range. (better keep
this a secret to prevent anybody trying this). All I can say is that the
richness
has a way of combating any detonation as the fuel charge is rather on the
saturated side. We've tried C12 and aviation fuel, but this just slows down
this little rig. Engine stroke is real short--so we needed something to burn
very fast. We shift the car around 7200--but am still battling some overall
bad flow with the heads we're running. No burbles, pops or farts out of the
car--she pulls strong and we're at one of the highest tracks in the world
(Calgary, AB) makin' power and lots of tire smoke...BTW--PLEASE nobody try
this without knowing what you're doing. You'll definitely grenade your
engine. This thing is entirely in the experimentation stage, as yet...

Lyndon IPTECH