Operating temps, now Buick V6 liniage

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Wed Sep 29 13:23:25 GMT 1999

I seems I got the Y-job and LeSabre confused.  I said I was in diapers,
then. <grin>.  I had heard that the 215 had its origins in the early  50's.
Maybe the hemi heads were replaced with normal wedge types for production.

One thing about early Bucks, the nail head engines were originally designed
as 4 valve pushrod hemi.  Is that perhaps the engine, in aluminum form, that
was in the LeSabre show car?

I apologize for stretching my knowledge too far into the past.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>