Spoke to Mr. Plecan Today...

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 22:20:29 GMT 1999

This is going out to 3 different lists, so you might see it more than once.

 I spoke to B.P. <grumpy>  today..  The floor nurse said he is doing
well and to keep it short.  BP sounds great.  I told him we just needed
to know that he was really doin okay.. He said "yep, but can't talk long"
"They tell me I'm doin well"..  Then we said good-bye...
I told him I'd check back in a few days...  He sounded strong, and
not winded the way he used to at times..
He prolly had all kinds of cables & stuff connected cuz, the nurse
had to bring him the phone receiver..
I'm crossing fingers, hoping for no rejection of heart or lung..
Mike V