*ECU FILE FOR 165

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Apr 13 18:12:09 GMT 2000

89 vette is a 165.
Like Nike says just do it.
No sense getting too hung up on things, less your leaving something out
here.
With that, the programming 101 formulas and the ecmguy's hac you have all
the info you need
Grumpy

Does anyone have a ECU file for a 165 ECM? I looked in a few places that I
had some people telling me to look but all I came up with was the one from
the FTP sight for the 89vette. I have had some interest from a few people on
my findings when I get the TPI 327 running properly so I think I am going to
switch over to that project a little more because with the interest I have
gotten a few more ideas to try.