Updated '747 ignition info

mike mager mikemager at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:38:02 GMT 2000

Bob,

<http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/ecm_info/1227747/projects/747_ignition/>

Thanks for the updated '747 spark control paper;  I enjoyed and am learning
from it.

I am curious, why have you decided to use a spark-only ECM?
(If there is information on this somewhere that I have missed, please steer
me to it!)

>From the description of the project in the file, it appears that you intend
to go TBI?  Would you then continue to use the '747?

I have thought about the two possibilities - scratch-building the entire
ECM, or completely writing a new program for an existing ECM.

Thanks,
Mike