Turbo Tuning/VE

turbo31 v6 turbo31v6 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 03:08:32 GMT 2000

That is cool, I will then throw out this wild concept (though this would not
be the proper approach) is since the F30 is added to all the big F29, then
maybe it could be used like a base pulse multiplier to let you resize for
different injector sizes, and from just one line adjusted for the percent
injector size change?  Though the injector linearity would not be the same,
but those tables (vrs batt volts and vrs BPW) could be changed to improve
overall accuracy.

Jesse