GM calibration stuff

Gregg Gruen gruegre at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 17:45:19 GMT 2000

Hello,

I was on one of the teams that converted a Silverado to ethanol.  I don't
know a whole lot about the PCM, but I know some.  And I know people that do.

I just got on this list because I'm starting to learn more about programming
the ECM in my truck.  I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a
EPROM burner to purchase, or do you build your own?

Thanks,
Gregg Gruen