747 crossfire conversion question.

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Aug 6 13:25:19 GMT 2000

The D14/C15 & D15/D16 seems to be done to lower the
wire resistance to the injectors. With two wires making the
run from the ecm to the injectors, the injectors may respond
a tad quicker. The 5.7 & 7.4's are also running larger injectors,
may also play a part. (I also did this when I wired up the '67,
figured that it could only help).

The A11/D2 map one I have no idea about. I pondered it a
while back, stopped when the brain had enough. . . and
stayed with how the harness was originally.

BobR.