747 Rom Emulator / design

Daniel N gmecu at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 15:07:59 GMT 2000

Please Excuse me if i sound stupid here and/or correct me if i'm wrong.

But what if your Tuning a car on a Engine dyno, and you change one of the
settings, and the engine goes into limp mode whilst on load on the dyno? I
dunno about you folks :) .. but i've seen quite a few aftermarket EFI
setup's on the dyno dynamics Dyno's we got here in australia.. and i dont
really see it being a good thing?
like i said, correct me if i'm wrong..

Also, a little on the Emulator board, isnt there a simpler way of doing it ?
I mean, i'm not saying its bad or anything, but compared to the Kalmaker
emulator we have here for the Holden Delcos.. it looked much smaller /
simpler.. but then again have i missed something? Has anybody here seen the
kalmaker setup ?

Daniel