EPROM tuning head start

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Aug 8 05:51:19 GMT 2000

What you have to do is make sure all of the signals that would normally be
on a chev.bin are on your engine....The distributor signal gets a little
hairy in these transplants but everything else is pretty easy....Yes you can
start with a 350 chip on your 360 AMC but don't fool yourself into thinking
the 10 cu inches is the only diff...you gotta just jump in and make changes
and learn....trying to learn as much as you can beforehand is great but can
also lead to some pretty frustrating points as well....Once you get the
block learns close..turn off the BLM control and just use the
integrator...usually one integrator number is one number in hex on the fuel
table....hth's
-Carl Summers