Plug Reading

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 17 01:32:12 GMT 2000

Throw in Analine while your at it. Some " Low Dollar " race fuels also
don't  blend  the
max allowable 4.23 gm / gal  of lead as well . Finds its way into lubricant
and deposits itself
on Cyl walls , etc , that gray paste yuk in nooks and crannies. Hi Quality
fuel doesn't exhibit
these "symptoms".
         Len