2 Bar map sensor and 730 BIN

John S. Gwynne jsg at jsgpc.mrcday.com
Thu Aug 17 14:28:17 GMT 2000

| I believe somebody here modified the 730bin for use with a 2 bar map (i.e.
| supercharged applications).  Any and all info concerning this bin, where
| it is located, and the modifications surrounding the conversion to the bin
| for the 2bar map would be greatly appreciated.

yes, it at <ftp://jsgpc.mrcday.com/pub/gmecm/axxc.S_032000> and
axxc.bin_032000.

It currently only reports MAP over 1-bar for recording through the
aldl and changes the way BARO is calculated. I was traveling the week
before last and worked a couple of evenings on incorporating MAP over
1-bar into the fuel and spark tables... all in time....

john gwynne