Ford injectors

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 17 23:57:43 GMT 2000

      I wouldn't suppose , that GM Multitec "disk " type injector doesn't
have a uniform spray pattern.
      Recent , Bosch , Lucas and Seimens also offer Disk style , which
according to design criteria
      are less susceptible to varnishing and have improved "fuel inertia"
characteristics. OEs' are twiddling
      with the spray angle , atomization and shape of cone , aim @ Valve /
Bowl.
      The voltage span on Ford /Denso injector is "slightly narrower range
than GM spec , still within
      GM acceptable range. Likely, FOMOCO inj. / drv.  has a different
debounce  scheme , so Inj
      rattle on open/close, when used on GM. Just some food for thought. No
damage to PCM or
      Injectors?  , car runs strong ?, noise  is easily fixed , turn up the
tunes. BTW good  '94 ^ Lt1
      Multitecs work great on  warmed 5L Windsors. Delco Rochester needs to
get price competitive.
         Len