newby

KasaRyan at aol.com KasaRyan at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 16:17:08 GMT 2000

are you using twin ecm's on a subaru EA81? - like for a Zenith Zodiac perhaps
- just hang out on this site for a while and you will learn a lot on GM efi
systems.  Do you have the complete subaru injection and manifolding already
on the engine, or do you have to work your way from the ports up?

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan at aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!