332 Stim board - was '749 questions

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 21 00:50:24 GMT 2000

Can I suggest just using your 555 to fire a LED thru a 1K resistor, and feed
that (the 1.8v) to a GM ign module, and wire that to the ecm.
   The Pic isn't needed for a DIS type system unless your looking to make a
DIS 749.
I'm not sure of what your trying to really accomplice here.
Bruce

> The stim board has 5 pots, a PIC, and a 555.  One pot controls the 555
period to
> generate RPM,  which goes to the PIC.  The PIC then creates cam and crank
signals to
> feed to the '332.  The other pots are used for MAP,  IAT, TPS, and CTS.
All these
> signals exit the board through a DB37 compatible with the 332's input
connector.