89 YB vs FB Prom Problem with AC

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Aug 21 12:27:16 GMT 2000

The pin out's are slightly different when it comes to the ac..
There is a a/c request that vette has that the  fb oby does not..
On pin B* there is a input for when the a/c is on..

There is also the a/c fan request on D11 that the vette has.. think this is
similar to the f-body one..
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division