gmecm oN 383 mopar

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 22 02:47:31 GMT 2000

Find a 87-91 BBC Pick up (earlier the better  {bigger injectors}).
Then get the sensors harness throttle body ecm (will be a 1227747) and
anything else not nailed down.
then pour over the wiring till you about have it commited to memory.
Some where in the archives is a list of the FWDers that have a 1227730 ecm,
steal the harness and ecm (for the port setup).
Bruce