Voltage based MAF device

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 24 14:50:36 GMT 2000

   Andrew , might want to be sure the MAF your friend has wasn't intended
for a Nissan,
   Physical appearance is the same , voltage signal range is not. Verify
before chasing tail.
   FYI - 88- 93 Mustang MAF is same. Some V6 [3.8- 4.0] Ford MAF s are
larger than V8 OEM.
   Being motor heads , deviance is not abnormal , [ watch what you apply
that to tho ] .
    Len