EPROM Emulator

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 24 15:12:12 GMT 2000

Scarey as it may seem I do practice what I preach, and have just begun
slowly looking at the tune.  Wastegate rod is long enough to just take a tad
bit of tension to get it on, so it's at 15 max for the moment.  Scanner had
been on it 90% of it's running time so far.  Tires (all 4) will get replaced
before even hitting full throttle, and there is some suspension, and brake
tweaking to do also.
  Yesterday was the first sustained cruise over 55.
I luvz the ponies, but respect the package
Bruce
87 Black Car