ECM for 4cyl and altitude.

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Aug 25 03:10:01 GMT 2000

Great idea.  The quad 4 was also used with a 1227749, just like the
turbo sunbird and the syclone.  The problem is that no one has
reported working out the table locations and/or code for the Q4
applications.  The great thing about the 749, if the project changes
goals, the ecm is definitely going to have resale value.
Shannen