dual tbi on a big block, now parelllel ecms

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 30 04:15:37 GMT 2000

> I'll be happy to explain what we're doing with the parallel ECMs, but
> I think it would be VERY much overkill to try to solve the above
> problem via dual ECMs.

Well?.
Happy, Dopey, Doc, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, and Grumpy are all tapping their
feet waiting.  They aren't too sure about going any where now, that you've
mentioned redudancy, and aircraft.  They've left all the 747s, 707s, and
727s, on aux power till someones splains this, so they feel safe to power up
for take offs.
Bruce