Netres availability

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 21 13:25:52 GMT 2000

With TBI the trick is the shearing and atomization of the fuel along the
edges of the butterfly at low, to medium rpm.

I've run a 730 to fire a dual TBI unit on a dual plane manifold on a v-8 and
there was no difference in drivibility from a 747 to the 730.

The 747 does in theory have an advantage with firing the injectors more
often, for a shorter pulse, but as the pulse lenghts get longer the point is
mute.  Also the AE strategies from the 730 to 747 are so different that they
wind up acting the same once you actually screw the part together.
Bruce